···11{
22 "Pinned %s files": "已固定 %s 个文件",
33 "Removed pin from %s files": "已解除固定 %s 个文件",
44- "You started to help distribute <b>%s</b>.<br><small>Directory: %s</small>": "你已经开始帮助分发 <b>%s</b> 。<br><small>目录:%s</small>",
55- "Help distribute all new optional files on site <b>%s</b>": "你想要帮助分发 <b>%s</b> 站点的所有文件吗?",
44+ "You started to help distribute <b>%s</b>.<br><small>Directory: %s</small>": "您已经开始帮助分发 <b>%s</b> 。<br><small>目录:%s</small>",
55+ "Help distribute all new optional files on site <b>%s</b>": "您想要帮助分发 <b>%s</b> 站点的所有文件吗?",
66 "Yes, I want to help!": "是,我想要帮助!"
77}
···11{
22- "Congratulations, your port <b>{0}</b> is opened.<br>You are a full member of the ZeroNet network!": "祝贺,你的端口 (<b>{0}</b>) 已经打开。<br>你已经是 ZeroNet 网络的正式成员了!",
22+ "Congratulations, your port <b>{0}</b> is opened.<br>You are a full member of the ZeroNet network!": "祝贺,您的端口 (<b>{0}</b>) 已经打开。<br>您已经是 ZeroNet 网络的正式成员了!",
33 "Tor mode active, every connection using Onion route.": "Tor 模式启用,每个连接正在使用洋葱路由。",
44 "Successfully started Tor onion hidden services.": "成功启动 Tor 洋葱隐藏服务。",
55- "Unable to start hidden services, please check your config.": "无法打开隐藏服务,请检查你的配置。",
55+ "Unable to start hidden services, please check your config.": "无法打开隐藏服务,请检查您的配置。",
66 "For faster connections open <b>{0}</b> port on your router.": "为了更快的连接请在路由器上打开 <b>{0}</b> 端口。",
77- "Your connection is restricted. Please, open <b>{0}</b> port on your router": "你的连接受限制。请在你的路由器上打开 <b>{0}</b> 端口",
88- "or configure Tor to become a full member of the ZeroNet network.": "或者配置你的 Tor 来成为 ZeroNet 的正式成员。",
77+ "Your connection is restricted. Please, open <b>{0}</b> port on your router": "您的连接受限制。请在您的路由器上打开 <b>{0}</b> 端口",
88+ "or configure Tor to become a full member of the ZeroNet network.": "或者配置您的 Tor 来成为 ZeroNet 的正式成员。",
991010- "Select account you want to use in this site:": "选择你要在这个网站使用的帐户:",
1010+ "Select account you want to use in this site:": "选择您要在这个网站使用的帐户:",
1111 "No certificate": "没有证书",
1212 "currently selected": "当前选择",
1313 "Unique to site": "网站独有身份",
···1616 "Content publish queued for {0:.0f} seconds.": "内容已加入 {0:.0f} 秒后的发布队列。",
1717 "Content published to {0}/{1} peers.": "内容已发布到 {0}/{1} 个节点。",
1818 "Content published to {0} peers.": "内容已发布到 {0} 个节点。",
1919- "No peers found, but your content is ready to access.": "找不到节点,但是你的内容已经准备好被访问。",
2020- "Your network connection is restricted. Please, open <b>{0}</b> port": "你的网络连接受限制。请在你的路由器上打开 <b>{0}</b> 端口",
2121- "on your router to make your site accessible for everyone.": "确保你的站点能被每一个人访问。",
1919+ "No peers found, but your content is ready to access.": "找不到节点,但是您的内容已经准备好被访问。",
2020+ "Your network connection is restricted. Please, open <b>{0}</b> port": "您的网络连接受限制。请在您的路由器上打开 <b>{0}</b> 端口",
2121+ "on your router to make your site accessible for everyone.": "确保您的站点能被每一个人访问。",
2222 "Content publish failed.": "内容发布失败。",
2323- "This file still in sync, if you write it now, then the previous content may be lost.": "这个文件仍然在同步中,如果你现在写入它,之前的内容可能会被丢失。",
2323+ "This file still in sync, if you write it now, then the previous content may be lost.": "这个文件仍然在同步中,如果您现在写入它,之前的内容可能会被丢失。",
2424 "Write content anyway": "强制写入内容",
2525 "New certificate added:": "新证书:",
2626- "You current certificate:": "你当前的证书:",
2626+ "You current certificate:": "您当前的证书:",
2727 "Change it to {auth_type}/{auth_user_name}@{domain}": "更改至 {auth_type}/{auth_user_name}@{domain}-ra",
2828 "Certificate changed to: <b>{auth_type}/{auth_user_name}@{domain}</b>.": "证书更改至:<b>{auth_type}/{auth_user_name}@{domain}</b>。",
2929 "Site cloned": "站点已克隆",
30303131- "You have successfully changed the web interface's language!": "你已经成功更改了 web 界面的语言!",
3232- "Due to the browser's caching, the full transformation could take some minute.": "由于你的浏览器缓存,完整的翻译可能需要花几分钟。",
3131+ "You have successfully changed the web interface's language!": "您已经成功更改了 web 界面的语言!",
3232+ "Due to the browser's caching, the full transformation could take some minute.": "由于您的浏览器缓存,完整的翻译可能需要花几分钟。",
33333434 "Connection with <b>UiServer Websocket</b> was lost. Reconnecting...": "<b>UiServer Websocket</b> 的连接已丢失。重新连接中...",
3535 "Connection with <b>UiServer Websocket</b> recovered.": "<b>UiServer Websocket</b> 的连接已恢复。",